Not long to go now. The Methanex Maths Spectacular gets under way in less than 2 weeks. Please check the following points to make sure your entries are ready to go. We have over 80 teams registered to take part in the quiz nights.
- Complete registration by Thursday 26th July: Registration fees must be paid before Friday 27th July 2012 so that your students will be eligible for prizes and are able to compete in the quiz evenings.
- Complete and attach labels: Please make sure the correct labels (colour and year level) are completed and firmly attached to each exhibit. Exhibits without labels will not be judged.
- Put Velcro hooks on flat entries: Please stick Velcro hooks (not loops) on each corner of the back of flat entries. This allows them to be attached to the display boards.
- Count of exhibits in each category: Please use the link below and print and complete the sheet with the number of exhibits in each category and year level. Deliver with your exhibits on Monday.
2012 Exhibit Summary Sheet
- Make a list of your entries for your own records
- Deliver exhibits on Monday 30th July: Sort your exhibits into year level and category prior to delivering them to Pukekura Raceway on Monday 30th July (between 3:30pm and 5:00pm).
- Collection of exhibits afterwards: Some exhibits will be dismantled during the Year 8 Quiz at 8pm on Friday night. Schools / parents can take entries after the Year 8 Quiz is complete. Alternatively collect remaining entries on Saturday morning between 11am and 12pm. Exhibits remaining after 12pm will be disposed of.